Saturday, April 13, 2013

a wonderful eyes 1


Name          : Heri Sugianto
Subject       : Writing 4
Lecturer     : Mrs. Henhen Nurhaeni, M.Hum
Type            : Short Story
HER WONDERFUL EYES
Four years ago I have lived there with my family. I was happy stayed there, and my life was colorful. I went to school every day, studied, and laughed with my friends until I met someone who has given me opportunity for knowing what is the love mean?
One day, in our school held the event. This is about concert.  My classmate prepared all of about the concert included me as a leader. We will be performed our skills on the stage. All students worked together for this event. We were the good team work. And it was showed time. The event began! One by one, group by group have given the good performance. And finally, it was time for our group to perform. We were so very nervous, our foot stamped so slowly. But it did not make our step stop to there.  We should be looked full in the face. I played the keyboard and the music began. I looked the audience was very excited. The atmosphere was tempestuous. I liked this event, besides I had success for my performed, I could see her too. She was beautiful this night. Her eyes made my lips could not say anything and I just smile to her.
After that event, I and my friends back to home. When we went to ride a motor bike, I saw her with her friend. She walked in front of me and smile to me. I liked her smile. It made me comfort. Suddenly, she accosted me and said to me “hi, excuse me!”, But I just cracked a smile with her. So was stupid me, because I wonder stricken only with her wonderful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment